Oregon’s new student record access and transcript delivery system, OSTX, enables immediate access to student record data, as well as electronic transcript transfer to the Oregon University System. But it does much more. OSTX lets you see historical OAKS and ELPA data, no matter when or where the test was taken. You can also immediately see a summary of the student’s info – everything you need to place the student correctly. Data is available for any school that is sending data through their Regional Data Warehouse Provider (RDWP) or school district. These providers or school districts are:
- Beaverton SD
- Cascade Technical Alliance
- Eugene/Bend/Springfield/Eagle Point/3 Rivers/Coos Bay consortium
- Hillsboro SD
- Linn-Benton-Lincoln ESD
- Medford SD
- Willamette ESD
Enhancements continue to be made to ensure that OSTX is easy to use, contains all of the data needed for enrolling students, and helps school personnel determine how best to serve the student from the moment they decide to enroll. Want to learn more? ODE periodically offers hands-on training sessions using the OSTX web-based training site.
These sessions are hands-on, using ODE’s OSTX web-based training site, and will provide participants with:
- An overview of OSTX, the four roles, and their related security
- An understanding of the OSTX application and student data screens
- Where to get support for OSTX
- A review of your site’s OSTX data and how to resolve discrepancies between OSTX and your student system data
Check with your affiliated regional data warehouse provider to see if training is available. If you need more information or wish to schedule a training session at your location, contact ODE’s Joel Robe at 503-947-5709 or email@example.com.